The Bioidentical Hormone Initiative (BHI) is pleased to announce registration for its 2012 Preceptorship Program. The BHRT Preceptorship Program, developed by the BHI Board of Directors, under the direction of Erika Schwartz, M.D., invites you to submit your application to participate.
Any BHI member interested in being considered for the BHRT Preceptorship Program, once qualified, will be matched with a prominent BHI physician.
The overall goal of the Preceptorship program is to:
- Help practicing physicians access and receive guidance from an experienced BHRT clinician
- Help the physician learn how to manage and grow a successful BHRT medical practice
- Enhance the BHI goal of advancing the treatment of age-related endocrine dysfunction with bioidentical hormones and other evidence-based integrative therapies
The BHRT Preceptorship Program includes:
- Two-day on-site clinical experience with a prominent, nationally recognized BHRT clinician
- A complete packet of relevant information, current Pub-Med research, case studies and treatment protocols
- Two-months of personalized follow-up and case management advice via email and telephone with the preceptor
- Complete details about the program, the application process, and a list of potential BHI preceptors will be provided upon receipt of an email indicating your interest.
For more information, please complete the form below and our Preceptorship Coordinator will contact you shortly.